We will be having our reunion this year again at the Texas Station Event Center in Gatesville, Texas. If you did not come last year, then you should come this year to see all of the memorabilia that hangs on the walls.
We hope to see new faces. We know we will get to see some old faces too. This past year, we have had members of our clan move to a better place. We will miss their smiling faces, and we know they will be with us in spirit.
Our reunions are a great place to meet our kin and learn where we came from. History is a great aspect of life. Family is always the best source to learn what our ancestors did long ago to give us our freedoms we have today. Often by knowing who and what our ancestors did will explain why we are the way we are. Our beliefs and actions had a starting point that will forever shape our lives.
31st Annual Reunion Details:
- Theme - Far East
- Date - Friday & Saturday, June 7-8, 2019
- Place - Texas Station Event Center, Gatesville, Texas
- Saturday lunch - catered BBQ, fee per plate
- Friday & Saturday supper - included
- Activities - visiting with relatives, family photos, auctions, games, genealogy sharing, local excursions (Friday morning)